Full Contest Details –
Ace Plumbing and Heating Canada Day 2020 BBQ Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Bricor Mechanical LTD whose registered office is at 1782 baron rd. Kelowna, B.C. V1X 7G9
2. The competition is open to residents British Columbia aged 18 years or over except employees of Bricor Mechanical LTD and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. https://www.aceplumbingandheating.net/Canada-Day-BBQ-Giveaway-Contest-Terms.phpOnly one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be June 29, 2020 at 12:00 Pacific Standard Time. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. In order to qualify for entrance into the competition, you are required to ‘like’ the Ace Plumbing and Heating Facebook page at www.facebook.com/acekelowna as well as comment on the original post announcing the contest located https://www.facebook.com/AceKelowna
11. The winner will be announced via a Facebook video on the Ace Plumbing and Heating Facebook page at 15:00 Pacific Standard Time on June 29, 2020. By entering this contest, you hereby agree to have your name mentioned on the before mentioned Facebook video.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prize is as follows: The winner will receive one (1) Jackson Grills Versa Series JPG50 portable BBQ, valued at $349.00CAD (Three hundred forty-nine Canadian dollars) and one (1) Versa series carry bag JPGBAG valued at $59.00CAD (Fifty-nine Canadian dollars). The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The winner is required to collect the prize at Bricor Mechanical LTD.’s office at 1782 Baron rd. Kelowna B.C. V1X 7G9. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Winners will be chosen by a random draw. Each of the contestant’s names will be added to a list with associated numbers. The same numbers will be placed in a large box and a staff member of Bricor Mechanical LTD. will draw one number from the box. The corresponding contestant will be the winner
16. The winner will be announced on Facebook and also notified by direct message on Facebook by 16:30 Pacific Standard Time on June 29, 2020. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Canadian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Canadian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
23. email@example.comEntry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Bricor Mechanical LTD. and not to any other party.